(1) Subject to your compliance with these Sales Terms and our acceptance of your Order, we will sell and supply the products to you as shown on your Order confirmation.
(2) Products may not be available for immediate delivery. We will endeavour to deliver your Order to the address you nominate in your Order within ten (10) days of the date you placed your Order, except if the Order is for an item of furniture or mattress.
(3) Items of furniture and mattresses are generally not held in stock and will be required to be ordered. You acknowledge and agree that your Order for any item of furniture or a mattress may take up to ten (10) weeks to be delivered to you from the date you placed your Order. This timeframe is the average manufacturing lead time required by suppliers. We will contact you on or about acceptance of your Order to notify you of the indicative delivery date.
(4) When you complete your Order you will be prompted to select whether you wish to collect your Order from a Morrinsville Kodak Express store or to have the Order delivered to an address specified by you.
(5) Other than in respect of Orders for regional or remote areas or in respect of an Order for an item of furniture or a mattress, if we give you notice that it will be unable to deliver your Order within 10 business days of receipt of your Order due to lack of stock you may cancel your Order without charge, and we will, upon request to the Customer Team, arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you for that Order to be processed.
(6) Delivery times may be greater than 10 business days for regional or remote areas.
2. Delivery by Post or Carrier
(1) The terms of this clause apply where you select to have your goods delivered to a specified address.
(2) The delivery address must be an address within New Zealand and cannot be a PO Box or a freight forwarding location.
(3) On our acceptance of your Order, your Order will be dispatched to you to your specified delivery address generally within 10 business days of the date you placed your Order.
(4) If you Order large or bulky items, we will contact you by telephone or email to arrange with you a suitable time for delivery.
(5) You will be required to be available in person to accept all deliveries.
(6) If you wish to change the delivery date or delivery address you must let the Customer Team know at least 48 hours prior to the dispatch of your Order.
(7) We will use our best endeavours to deliver your Order within any stated timeframes for dispatch; however we do not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes.
(8) You must advise at the time you place your Order via the website, or later when you discuss delivery with us, of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as remote rural locations, restricted access, stairs or narrow entries). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees and the cost of an extra person to assist.
(9) We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third party delivery contractor.